Happy Saturday! Welcome to my new series, Weekend Reads! My goal is to have these posts go live every weekend detailing what I’m reading and listening to and update y’all on current sales, things that have caught my eye, and things I’ve recently purchased. I’ll also be giving a summary of my blog, LTK, and Instagram posts from the previous week at the end of every post.
Whatever you’re up to this weekend, I hope you have fun and get some much-needed rest and relaxation!
- This white bean soup recipe looks delish. The forecast for this upcoming week is looking pretty chilly here in Indianapolis, so I’m planning on giving this a try! (nutritionstripped.com)
- My husband and I are both big fans of margaritas and this skinny marg recipe sounds sublime. (julieblanner.com)
- This look inside former Capitol Hill Chief of Staff Susanna Quinn’s Washington D.C. home is simply fabulous! It’s filled with so much rich history and is definitely a must-see. (homeworthy.com)
- Lauren’s tips on how to master the 5-minute makeup routine are so helpful! (advicefromatwentysomething.com)
- I’m loving these colorful home decor finds for a fun home refresh this new year. This gold ginkgo frame from Amazon is especially adorable! (louisemontgomery.com)
- So many great chick-lit book recommendations for my reading list! (lakeshorelady.com)
- Great ideas for coastal and grandmillennial coffee table styling. I’m adding this Juliska Periton tray and Two’s Company Gazebo candle to my shopping list! (meganstokes.com)
- Carly’s weekly outfit posts are always so realistic and approachable, and this one was no exception. (carlyriordan.com)
- If you’re into traditional interior design, this is a great read for learning how to buy high-quality furniture on the second-hand market. (summerwindblog.com)
- This is such a fun coastal granddaughter playlist on Spotify! I’ll definitely have this on repeat this week. (spotify.com)
Shopping & Sales
- I ordered a pair of blush pink Castañer Chiara espadrille wedges from ThredUp, and I’m so excited for them to arrive! These will be perfect for spring and summer and are also on sale at Bloomingdale’s this weekend.
- J. Crew has a ton of new arrivals this week! Spring is in the air: marled lady jacket / ruffle-trim poplin shirt / cotton fisherman sweater / liberty keyhole top / blue floral one-piece / gold slingback heels / summer green cashmere wrap / demi-boot crop jean
- I ordered a few new-to-me holy grail beauty products this week, and I’ll let y’all know if I love them as much as everyone else does! mac ‘bare study’ paint pot / mac ‘wedge’ shadow / shiseido eyelash curler
- Ulta is currently having its ‘Love Your Skin’ event, and there are some amazing products included in this week’s lineup: 50% off clinique moisture surge (jan. 7) / 50% off sunday riley c.e.o. glow (jan. 9) / 50% off first aid beauty moisturizer (jan. 12) / 50% off tula glycolic acid toner (jan. 13)
This Week on G&G
- Sharing my favorite purchases of 2022 in fashion, beauty, and lifestyle.
- I started a new series called ‘On My Radar‘ and shared a few colorful spring items that have caught my eye.
- I’m loving the Lake Pajamas I received for Christmas and shared my favorites from the brand on LTK.
- We purchased a new wool runner and area rug from Safavieh this week and we love them! Links to both are on LTK.
- Jacob and I have been loving the Hygge game for interesting dinner conversations! Linked on LTK.
- Shared a ton of pretty white dresses on LTK that would be perfect for graduation or any upcoming bridal events!